All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission system. Abstracts that are sent via e-mail or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract Submission Deadline is 30th July 2018
If you would like to make any change on your abstract, please contact Ms Alida Enes firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Unpublished original research and case reports relevant to the congress themes may be submitted for oral or poster presentation in the 29th National Biochemistry Congress. All submitted abstracts should have newly produced data and related interpretation. Literature review and compilation reports will not be accepted.
- Participants may submit only one oral and one poster abstract as the "Presenting Author". Non-compliant applications will not be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- The presenting author should complete the congress registration procedures and pay the fee in order to have his/her abstract accepted.
- The content of the abstract is under the authors’ responsibility. The Scientific Committee will not interfere with the content.
Preparation of The Abstract Text
- Abstracts should be prepared both in Turkish and English. For international participants, only English abstract is acceptable.
- At the time of submitting the abstract, the topic title of the abstract should be clearly marked.
- The presentations may be oral or poster and the presenting authors are welcome to choose the form the wish to present. However, the final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee of the Congress, based on the reviewers’ evaluations.
- The title of the abstract must be written in capital letters and complete form (abbreviations should be avoided) and should not exceed 100 characters (including spaces).
- The name and surname of the author must be written in full, and the name of the presenting author must be underlined. Authors' institutional information should be given in detail.
- The abstract text must not exceed 250 words per language and this limit is for the main body of the abstract. The title, author names and addresses, and keywords are not included in this limit.
- The abstracts should be structured with subtitles "Objectives", "Materials and Methods", "Results" and "Conclusions".
- The abstracts should not include pictures, references, tables or graphics.
- Up to 5 keywords relevant to the abstract should be given in keywords step, not in abstract body.
- The abstract file (as a Word document) can be uploaded from the Insert option at the bottom.
Poster Presentation Information:
The accepted posters will be presented as paper posters.
Posters should be prepared in portrait format of dimensions 70cm x 90 cm
Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 meters.
All posters must be written entirely in English.
All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the posters' help desk in the respective poster area.
Please ensure that the e-mail address of abstract authors are entered correctly to enable the Congress Organizing Secretariat to communicate with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated via e-mail to the abstract presenting author.
When the submission process is finalized, you will see your abstract under the heading "Submitted Abstract". If your abstract is not seen there, please kindly turn back and check the steps of your submission. Please be aware that the Scientific Committee will not receive "Not-Submitted Abstracts" and these, therefore, CANNOT be taken into consideration in the abstract evaluation process.
Upon submitting of your abstract an e-mail including the "Abstract Number" and "Title" of your abstract will be sent to the contact author who has submitted the abstract. If you will not receive this information please contact (email@example.com)
Evaluation Process and Acceptance Letters:
All submitted abstracts will be scored by the Scientific Committee and Acceptance letters will be sent by August 10, 2018 via e-mail. Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, venue, presentation number will be included in the acceptance letters.
The presenting authors must be registered for the meeting by August 17, 2018. Abstracts submitted by presenting authors who do not register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by this deadline will be removed from the final program.
Please refer to our Registration web page here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from congress secreteriat.